The Andhra Pradesh government announces medical emergency in two Godavari villages. Four swine flu cases are recorded in East Godavari, Tallarevu Mandal, Chinna Boddupalem and Pedda Boddupalem villages. Four swine flu cases are recorded in East Godavari, Tallarevu Mandal, Chinna Boddupalem and Pedda Boddupalem villages. One of the swine flu patient Durgarao was passed away. The government will alert and announces emergency. The government restricts the both village people to go Outside. And no one has entry to go into the village. Doctors will monitor the situation every day. The government announces the holiday for schools and offices for two days. Medical departments arrange 13health camps and checks 700 People in past two days.
- TS Election Results: Ranga Reddy district wise winning MLA list
- 2018 Election Results: Hyderabad winning MLA Candidates list with majority
- KCR Again, Telangana Assembly Election 2018 Results
- Medak District Assembly Constituencies and Candidates list- 2018 Elections
- Mahabubnagar district MLA Candidates List- 2018 Assembly Elections